MONTAMONTA X LHC All Purpose Beeswax Balm
For years we've wanted to offer our wonderful beeswax up as a balm, truly an amazing substance, made by bees to hold their honey, beeswax is food for your skin. We are delighted to team up with fellow Londoner Montamonta to offer you superlative skincare.
An all-in-one moisturising and soothing balm for use on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, face, feet… anywhere that needs nourishment.
- Beeswax from the London Honey Company's London hives – a natural skin protectant that hydrates + soothes. Beeswax was used in ancient egypt due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Shea butter - contains the same fatty acids that make our cell walls thus naturally regenerates and restores skin cells.
- Sweet almond oil – vitamin A and E rich. deeply nourishing, hydrating. light + powerful oil.
- Jojoba oil – has antimicrobial properties. similar composition to the oils produced by our skin. Native americans used jojoba to treat wounds because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flax/linseed oil – omega 3 rich, contains ALA (alpha linoleic acids).
MONTAMONTA was founded by Montague Ashley - Craig. Born-and-raised in Glasgow, Scotland, Monty studied Chemistry at Edinburgh and Cosmetic Science at London College of Fashion, and after working for big brands, in 2015 decided to create her own products from her studio in Haggerston, East London.
Review by Telegraph Stella Magazine 26th August, 2018:
'EVERYONE SHOULD CARRY AN ALL-PURPOSE BALM WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES. I'VE LOST COUNT OF HOW OFTEN I'VE TURNED TO THIS LITTLE POT OF HONEY BALM TO SAVE THE DAY.'
Full ingredients list: butyrospermum parkil (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), prunus arnygdalus (sweet almond)oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, simmondsia chineses (jojoba) seed oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf oil, lavandula angustifola (lavender) oil.
Care: store below 22 degrees C.