Heather Move savoury box - Cheese, Charcuterie & honey pairing
Our beekeepers often find themselves on the road for days moving beehives searching for the most unique nectar sources all over the country. The work is hard and the hours are long, but the food tends to always be rather tasty.
This selection has been inspired by a post heather move snack , often eaten while driving on the road back to our London HQ.
The combinations are endless with 3 varieties of crackers to accompany two cheeses and some charcuterie alongside three of our favourite honeys.
- London Honey Company - Selection of two honey & one honeycomb
- Kappacasein - 150g Bermondsey Hard Pressed - tasty, full flavoured hard cheese made and aged by our neighbours in a 1820s Georgian railway arch.
- Mons Cheese - 100g Mistralou - Goats cheese carefully wrapped in a sweet chestnut leaf from the South of France.
- Crown & Queue - the ultimate high welfare pork snacking sausage "Pigtails" - containing cornish Sea salt, black peppercorns, brown sugar and locally brewed beer (contains gluten).
- Peter's Yard Crackers - Selection of Classic, Charcoal & Spelt & Poppy seed.
Enjoy and happy beekeeping !
Don't Forget: FREE UK DELIVERY when you spend £30+
Why don't you check out our Beekeepers Breakfast Box