NOURISHING BEESWAX BALM - Montamonta X LHC
Our nourishing multi-purpose British Beeswax Balm, is food for your skin.
We teamed up with fellow Londoner Montamonta to offer you superlative specialist skincare. The result is an all-in-one moisturising and soothing balm for use on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, face, feet… anywhere that needs natural nourishment.
Natural beeswax is truly an amazing substance, made by bees to hold their honey, our balm includes many beneficial and natural ingredients;
- Beeswax from the London Honey Company's London hives – a natural skin protectant that hydrates + soothes. Beeswax was used in ancient egypt due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Shea butter - contains the same fatty acids that make our cell walls thus naturally regenerates and restores skin cells.
- Sweet almond oil – vitamin A and E rich. deeply nourishing, hydrating. light + powerful oil.
- Jojoba oil – has antimicrobial properties. similar composition to the oils produced by our skin. Native americans used jojoba to treat wounds because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flax/linseed oil – omega 3 rich, contains ALA (alpha linoleic acids).
Our balm is available in Everyday and Pocket/Handbag sizes so you never run out.
Review by Telegraph Stella Magazine:
'EVERYONE SHOULD CARRY AN ALL-PURPOSE BALM WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES. I'VE LOST COUNT OF HOW OFTEN I'VE TURNED TO THIS LITTLE POT OF HONEY BALM TO SAVE THE DAY.'
MONTAMONTA is a leading skincare brand, founded by Montague Ashley - Craig. Born-and-raised in Glasgow, Scotland, Monty studied Chemistry at Edinburgh and Cosmetic Science at London College of Fashion, and after working with major skincare brands, in 2015 decided to create her own products from her studio in Haggerston, East London.
Full ingredients list: butyrospermum parkil (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), prunus arnygdalus (sweet almond)oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, simmondsia chineses (jojoba) seed oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf oil, lavandula angustifola (lavender) oil.
Care: store below 22 degrees C.